2nd Line Support Analyst - World Leading Company
2nd Line Support Analyst - World Leading Company - Manchester, Cheadle, Cheshire
£22,000 - £26,000 per annum
A world leading cloud-based SaaS company are looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to provide support for their UK customers, by email, telephone and via their ITSM Web Portal. You will be working in a team of 1st and 2nd Line Support Analysts, supporting a range of technologies including, Windows XP/7 desktop users, IP telephony, networks, computer hardware, peripherals and bespoke developed applications.
As part of this role you will be required to participate in the out of hours support rota once full training has been provided. Additional payments will be made for shifts on this rota.
What You Need to Do
Your key deliverables.
- Provide a single point of contact for our customers, maintaining professionalism at all times and ensuring our customers are kept updated on progress and resolution
- Taking calls from customers and logging support tickets on their behalf as and when required
- Dealing with Incidents, problems and tasks that cannot be resolved by 1st Line support.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical incidents and requests
- Remotely connecting to customers systems to provide training and support
- Provide training and guidance to customers on our products
- Escalation of major incidents and complaints
- Provide training and assistance to 1st Line Support Team
- Working with other internal departments on problem solving customer issues
- Diagnosing bugs and liaising with the relevant teams to provide information to help identify root cause
- Logging Incidents and requests in our Service Management tool, working to an agreed priority matrix
- Input into the growth of our internal and external knowledgebase, ensuring colleagues and customers have the correct support documentation
To provide and receive quality feedback to/from peers and team members to aid personal development.
Working to agreed SLA’s, such as ticket quality and customer satisfaction
To ensure delivery to (and exceeding of) agreed service level agreements for performance and availability of all of the company’s IT services.
Collaboration and Relationships
Team and Team Leaders, Sales, Field Engineering, Finance, Sales
Externally with customers, third party providers.
Carry out such tasks as directed to meet the needs of the business.
What You Need
- Experience of operating in a complex service-oriented arena.
- Experience of working with bespoke software products and hardware is essential
- Experience and understanding of TCP/IP routers, switching and basic networking technologies
- Experience of using IT Service Management tools and ticketing systems such as Zendesk
Your skills & knowledge
Knowledge of ITSM best practice (ie ITIL) desirable but not essential
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
Able to work under pressure in sometimes sensitive situations
oA strong team player with a can do attitude
oAble to take ownership of incidents and see through to resolution
oExcellent Customer Service skills with a passion for service
oGood understanding of Windows XP/7
oAsterix/Unix experience desirable
oPC hardware knowledge including fault diagnosis
oPrevious experience of using remote access tools
oTelephony experience including systems and integration
oNetworking experience and virtual private networks
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for the role, we'd like to speak with you! Apply now with your latest CV
To apply please click here!