Helpdesk Analyst (2nd line support)
An excellent opportunity to join a global business consultancy based in the Liverpool Street area of Central London as a Help Desk Analyst/2nd line support.
Delivering comprehensive 2nd line technical support across various sites for Windows Server 2003/8, Windows XP/7/10, Exchange 2003 supporting users of Windows and Apple OS, Office 2007 and various Smartphones.
- Answer incoming user requests and emails from nationally based user community
- Log all tickets in Service Now ticketing system
- Provide desktop support to all in-house users
- Continually monitor incidents to ensure prompt, efficient response and solution
- Common issues and applications to support (Connectivity issues. IE, Mobile, VPN, etc.)
- System Administration (Active Directory, knowledge of Security Groups )
- Network Shares - creation of network shares for users
- Mobile device support
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- Work collaboratively with Engineering team.
- You will have a confident, capable attitude towards your work
- Ability to work independently
- Lively personable in character
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong working troubleshooting knowledge of Windows 10
- Excellent working troubleshooting knowledge of Office 365
- Strong hardware and network troubleshooting skills
- Mac knowledge desirable
- Deadline orientated
- Experience of WAN/LAN
- Strong knowledge of VPN technology
- Strong knowledge of iphones mobile devices
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Telephony and IP Telephony
Basic salary plus benefits - 25 days holidays and 8 bank holidays; allocated sick days; contributory pension and season ticket loan where suitable.